- What is your cancellation policy?
- To avoid incurring a late cancellation fee, we require 24 hours cancellation notice, and 5 days notice for Charter Bookings.
Please contact us as soon as possible by phone +61 (0)438 362 877, SMS or email email@example.com.
Point to Point transfer: Cancellations with less than 24 hours will incur 100% of the charges.
Charter transfer: Cancellations with less than 5 days will incur 100% of the Charges.
- Will YS Limousine charge me for waiting time if my flight is delayed?
- No. We always monitor your flight arrival times at 15 minute intervals to ensure your driver will be there when you arrive.
- For what time should I schedule a YS Limousine to pick me up from the airport?
- When booking, please schedule your pickup according to your flight’s estimated arrival time. We will ask you for your flight details when you book.
- When does a waiting time charge apply for pickup at the airport?
- We rarely, if ever, charge for waiting time at the airport as most passengers leave the airport within 30 minutes.
Airport transfer prices include 20 minutes of waiting time for domestic flights, and 45 minutes of waiting time for international flights – calculated from the time your plane lands.
Once the free waiting time period has ended, you will be charged at intervals of 15 minutes, at a rate of $20 for each (in whole or in part) 15 minute block.
- Are you licensed and insured?
- Yes, YS Limousines – as well as all our chauffeurs – are fully licensed and insured.
- Accreditation No: 37024, Issued by NSW Transport & Infrastructure.
- Australian business number ( ABN ): 55 616 756 784.
- What are your after hours rates?
- For pick-ups and drop-offs before 6:00 A.M. or after 10:00 P.M.: additional $15 per hour + GST.
For pick-ups and drop-offs before 5:00 A.M. or after 11:00 P.M.: additional $30 per hour + GST.
- How much time should I allow for travelling from the airport?
- Please see our approximate travel times via the table below.
From To Travel time (Approximately) Domestic Airport, T2, T3 City ( CBD ) ~25 min. International Airport, T1 City ( CBD ) ~30 min. International Airport, T1 North Sydney ~35 min. International Airport, T1 Bondi Beach ~35 min. International Airport, T1 Manly Beach ~55 min.
- Can you provide a child seat?
- Yes, we can provide baby capsules, child seats, and boosters upon request. Please advise us if you require any of these when booking.
Charge per seat: $25.00
For more information about child safety, please read the following
- How can I find my driver at the airport?
- Your private chauffeur will wait for you at the International Airport (Terminal 1), at arrival hall A or B, holding a sign with your name on it.
For domestic flights, we will wait for you near your carousel or baggage claim area, also holding a sign with your name on it.
Regardless, we like to advise all our clients that during rush or busy periods, locating your driver may be difficult.
If you are having trouble finding your driver, call YS Limousine immediately, and we will locate your chauffeur for you.
In the event you decide to leave the airport without contacting us, you will be charged a ‘No Show’ fee – the full rate of the journey booked.
- Is there a fee for paying by credit card?
- Yes, a 5% credit card service fee applies to each and every booking paid for by credit card. We accept all major cards including Visa, MasterCard and American Express (AMEX).
- Are there any additional fees or charges?
- We always outline all fees and charges in full when you book with us. But sometimes there may be additional charges. Some of them are listed below.
Domestic airport parking fee: $8.20* (Includes 15 minutes free waiting time from the time of your flight’s arrival)
Stopover pick-up, or drop-off fee: $10.00 per stop during your journey. If you have a stopover point that is outside of the usual driving path, you will be charged more than $10.00.
All rates on this website are quoted in Australian Dollars